We all know how important it is to eat breakfast. Yet we skip it sometimes because of lack of time. On days when I don’t have time for breakfast, I take along a mug full of milk and muesli to work. This time, I didn’t find my usual muesli brand at the store, so I bought Avee’s Western Style Crunchy Muesli. I was a little skeptical at once, but I liked it. Avee’s Western Style Crunchy Muesli contains Rolled Oats, Wheat Flakes, Corn Flakes, Raisins, Almonds and Honey.
There are several health benefits of Muesli:
- Muesli is rich in insoluble and soluble fiber which is helpful in reducing the cholesterol.
- Muesli contains lesser sugar and calories than most breakfast cereals.
- The whole grains in Muesli regulate the digestive system, are filling and can aid weight control.
- Muesli is a great source of antioxidants.
- Nuts in muesli make for a great source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Muesli is an extremely rich source of minerals that increase metabolism.
- Antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids in muesli are useful for fighting heart disease.
- Muesli can be consumed by people of almost all age groups.
- Muesli keeps the stomach full for longer.
- Milk or greek yogurt that accompany muesli is an important source of calcium and protein.
Avee’s is an Indian brand that brings instant breakfast meal to its consumers. Western Style Crunchy Muesli is one of the natures most nutritious & delicious high fiber health food, providing natural vitamins, minerals and proteins with zero cholesterol. Have it with hot or cold milk.
My Experience with Avee’s Western Style Crunchy Muesli
Best thing first, the pack contains a free Granola Bar 😛
I prefer Muesli over other breakfast cereals because it keeps me full for longer as compared to Oats and Corn Flakes. I bought Avee’s Western Style Crunchy Muesli because my usual brand was not available. I am glad that I bought it because I’ve been liking it a lot. It contains Rolled Oats, Wheat Flakes, Corn Flakes, Raisins, Almonds and Honey.
It is super crunchy and almonds and raisins make it taste very good. It is not overly sweet and just perfect for a healthy snack on the go. It keeps me full for about 3 to 4 hours. I even like it as an evening meal. It costs equal to most brands available in market. Being an Indian brand I wish it came at a lesser price.
I usually eat muesli with cold milk and add fresh fruits to it. It tastes great with fresh fruits and makes up for the absence of sugar. Muesli also tastes great in Greek yogurt and also as ice cream topping.
- Price: Rupees 199
- Quantity: 425 Grams
- Shelf Life: 11 months
Overall, a nice product at a decent price.