Isn’t it amazing how moms just know us so well. I’ve been married for almost 7 years and get to meet my mom occasionally. She still manages to tell how am I feeling just by the tone of my voice. She lives in Chadigarh and when I visited her in winters, she introduced me to Aloe Vera Juice and its goodness. I have been having Aloe Vera Juice since then. This time I bought Aloe Vera juice from Bio Green.
My Experience with Bio Green Aloe Vera Juice
I bought this at a local store. I had been using Aloe Vera juice from an organic brand previuosly, but could not find it this time. So I decided to give this one a try.
It comes in a can bottle that’s very easy to store in the refrigerator. It is completely leak proof, I once put it in a tilted position (just to test) in the fridge and to my surprise no spillage. It however, looks very boring. I don’t know what is with health products looking so boring.
Price: 275 Rupees
Quantity: 1000 ml
Shelf Life: 48 months
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice and approved preservatives
The liquid is clear and its instructed on the packaging to take a 30 ml per day. It also comes with a measuring cup. I however, prefer to stick to a 15 ml per day. I put it in a glass, dilute it with water and drink it on empty stomach every morning. The taste is hard to describe. It is a little sharp, but nothing bad.
I was initially using organic aloe vera juice, that helped me lose weight and this one has helped me maintain that. So full marks in that department. I guess the anti oxidant properties of aloe vera juice help in weight reduction. I have also noticed much clearer skin, I mean no more break outs and acnes. I have a clear variant, that means no pulp. Prior to this, I had the one that had some pulp as well. I liked that one better.
Although the benefits of Aloe Vera juice are tremendous, here I have summed up the benefits I have noticed on using Aloe Vera Juice:
- Helped me in reducing weight, though I didn’t measure the number of pounds I lost but it was about 2 inches from the waist, and facial fat gone too
- Gave me a clearer and glowing skin
- Helps in conditions like heart burn and acidity. Trust me, it works better than Eno, Pudin Hara and the likes
- I have really felt a boost in my energy levels.
Please note If you are pregnant do not consume aloe vera juice. And if you are planning to have a baby soon or are br**st feeding, do not forget to consult your doctor before taking aloe vera juice.
It is recommended not to consume aloe vera juice regularly. You could take small breaks in between of 7 to 10 days every month.
Pros of Bio Green Aloe Vera Juice (particular to this brand and not generally of aloe vera juice)
- Inexpensive as compared to many other foreign brands.
- I found the benefits comparable to the organic aloe vera juice I’ve used earlier
- Nice and sturdy packaging that is completely leak proof
Though I did not find any cons, I just wish it was made to look better
My Grocery Confessions Verdict for Bio Green Aloe Vera Juice
- Rating for Bio Green Aloe Vera Juice: 4 on 5
- Would I repurchase Bio Green Aloe Vera Juice: Yes, but I would also like to explore other brands