Chocolate has always been a favorite for not only kids but grown ups too. And specially for us ladies its a treat that is welcome any hour of the day or night.
Kit Kat is a chocolate covered wafer biscuit bar and is now produced worldwide by Nestle except in US where it is made under license by the Hershey Company.
It is a new concept in the chocolate market that includes wafer with smooth chocolate layered on it. It is crispy because of wafers but at the same time it is soft which makes it different from others. Chocolate melts in your mouth and wafer makes it crispy.
- Price: Rs 20 for 37.3gms
- Shelf life for this is nine months.
- Storage in cool & dry place
Pros of Nestle Kit Kat:
- Light in weight as well as calories as compared to other chocolates
- Full of energy
- Easily available
Cons of Nestle Kit Kat:
- Rating of Nestle Kit Kat: 4 out of 5
- Would I buy Nestle Kit Kat again: Yes but not very soon, as I would like to try other varieties available in the market