Welcome to My Grocery Confessions!
We would love to have a contribution from you. You may send your blog entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you start writing on our blog you will need to provide us these two things:
- A scanned copy/ image of your photo ID proof and your contact details.
- A valid bank account number/ paypal account in your own name
Incentives: Payment and Experience Certificates
We pay Rs 100 per article/ review to Indian residents and US $3(through paypal) per article/ review to non-Indian residents.
We would also provide 3 months work experience certificate to writers who complete 50 posts on MGC, and a one year certificate for those complete 200 posts, and so on. The designations would be writer/ senior writer/ editor.
For Non-Indian residents, the payment would be strictly through Paypal. For Indian residents, the payment would be only through online bank transfer (Note that it is mandatory that you have your own bank account for authentication purposes)
Payments to our writers would be made monthly, at the end of every month. Those writers who have written articles in a given month are to send the following details to us at the end of the month in order to receive their payments
- Their article names along with links to each article
- Total payment to be made
- Paypal ID/ Bank Details
Account Holder’s Name:
Review / Article Format
- Each article should have at least 500 words and at least 3 images. Please avoid writing your article with grammatical errors. The product reviews must be written in pros/ cons format.
- Before writing a review please ensure that the product has not already been reviewed on My Grocery Confessions. You may use the ‘search’ option on the top right hand side of the website to determine if a product has already been covered.
- The pictures must not picked up from the internet and must be clear with a good resolution.
- We would be holding the copyright of the article and the images that you send to us so you are bound not to reproduce or re-sell the article in any form either online or offline.
- The review / article must be originally written by you and must present your personal thoughts and experience about the product. We will not accept copied articles.
You May Write Reviews About:
- Grocery Products
- Online Grocery Stores
- Physical Grocery Stores